CKX Flex RSV Modular Helmet, Winter Orion
$279.99 – $344.99
CKX FLEX RSV SNOWMOBILE HELMET
$$The CKX FLEX RSV is specifically designed for trail snowmobilers or quad enthusiasts who love winter outings.
This modular helmet has all the benefits of a full-face helmet and provides increased protection from the elements during trail outings in extreme weather conditions. It allows you to lift the chinguard section using a single push button, for easy communication, without having to remove the helmet. Also, the helmet’s ProClip quick release mechanism ensures a quick and simple adjustment. The TRANZ-E meets or exceeds DOT protection standards.
What makes this helmet special is that, although classified as a low-end helmet, it features an attractive look and good quality level. The FLEX RSV features a retractable inner amber visor which reduces sun glare. Also, the double visor and breath deflector are specially designed to minimize main visor fogging.
You can also get an optional electric double visor for this helmet. Under the most extreme conditions, the electric visor becomes a must as it makes all fogging problems inside the helmet disappear almost completely.
Note: If you must wear prescription glasses under your helmet, then the model with the electric visor is actually required to prevent fogging.$$
- Construction: Impact resistant injection molded thermoplastic shell
- Liners: Removable and washable interior liners and glasses-friendly cheek pads. With EPS.
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin vent and top venting system
- Shield: Double shield (optional electric double lens shield) / Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments
- Sun visor: Retractable inner smoke sun visor (RSV)
- Opening mechanism: A single push button to open the chin guard
- Certification: DOT certified
- Weight: 1700 g ± 50
- Communication System: Ready to receive communication system headset
- Attachment System: ProClip quick release mechanism
- - Breath deflector and chin guard
- - Protective case